Nursing Home Benefits in New York City
Application for Nursing Home Benefits
If you live in Manhattan, Brooklyn or anywhere in the New York City area and are interested in applying for nursing home benefits, we can help. An attorney at Melnik Law Group, PLLC can discuss what benefits you may be entitled to receive and can help with the application process.
The application process to seek nursing home benefits in New York can be difficult. You will most likely need to provide a great deal of financial information, and eligibility requirements may be tough to meet. However, with the right approach and an attorney to help you in properly filing your application and handling any issues that may arise, you will have the best opportunity of getting the benefits you need for nursing home care. Following is a list of a few of the items that may be needed in your application:
- Verification of income;
- Bank statements, possibly going back as far as 5 years from the date of your application;
- Information regarding mortgage loans, trusts, loans and others that indicate balances;
- Title papers for any automobiles, boats or other vehicles owned by the claimant, including current vehicles as well as those owned during the 5-year look back period;
- Deeds for any property that the claimant owns or has owned within the past 5 years;
- All insurance policy information;
- Social Security card; and
- Verification of wills, trusts, power of attorney and other important documents regarding financial, legal and health care-related issues.
Attain the Benefits You Deserve
Not every applicant who seeks nursing home care benefits will be approved. Make sure you have all of your information in order so you can ensure your application is properly filed. Contact the legal team at our law firm today to learn more about qualifying and applying for coverage for nursing home or assisted living care.